I've worked as a certified personal trainer for over 18 years. My qualifications and skills are based on real world experiences and backed by legitimate and completed certifications. My comprehensive professional career will ensure your workouts will be safe, functional, and fun.
I specialize in body and life transformations working with individuals who:
*Want to improve their overall fitness.
* Want or need to lose more than 30 pounds.
* Want to improve how they feel in their daily life.
* Are getting back into workouts after an injury or a long time off.
* Are recovering from hip, knee, or back injuries or surgeries.
* Are living with chronic pain and want to stay active and healthy.
* Struggle with comfort eating, impulsive eating, or overeating.
I focus not only on workouts, but nutrition and lifestyle choices to assist you in living the life you want to live. I individualize training plans accordingly for each client. My clients have experienced lasting success because my methods are complete and sustainable.
My goal as your trainer is to provide you with positive support, encouragement, motivation, and the proper workouts to help you reach your goal(s).
Please note: If weight loss is your goal - I do not believe in supplements or lose weight quick schemes. I do believe in eating healthy and balanced nutrition. I will be working with you to clean up poor eating habits which long term will allow you a healthier life.
Email Jennifer for a free consult.