Owner, Right Track Health and Fitness
NASM Certified Personal Trainer
Jennifer has been working in the health and fitness field since 2000. She is accomplished in working with clients who have the following goals:
- The desire to live a healthier life, feeling better overall
- To lose more than 30 pounds
- To regain a healthy lifestyle after long setbacks
- To recover from injuries (especially knee, hip and back)
- To assist in chronic pain therapy allowing the individual to move with less pain
- Incorporating exercise and good eating habits into
To learn more go to Jennifer's resume.
To schedule a complimentary consult with Jennifer, email.
Amanda Eyerly, ACE Certified Personal Trainer
Amanda’s focus as a trainer is on assisting people in implementing lifestyle changes leading to better health and quality of life. She works with clients who have the following goals:
-To begin or get back into fitness
-To lose significant weight
-To be a healthier version of themselves
-To build healthier behaviors into their lives
-To manage chronic pain
Amanda is certified by the American Council on Exercise (ACE). She has also lost 25lbs and kept it off while managing chronic pain through lifestyle changes and exercise.
To schedule a complimentary consult with Amanda, email
Amanda Eyerly, Certified Personal Trainer